What support will be provided?
Your resources have been designed for the distance learner and come in 5 forms to suit most personal learning styles.
- A designated and qualified Academic Advisor and Coach who is available to you on-line or through individual telephone/webcam tutorials. Throughout your Program you will be given feedback on all your work prior to submission so you can be confident you are progressing and achieving the required standard.
- Detailed manual/workbooks, for each module.
- Access to a virtual learning environment where you can access background resources such as coaching bibliographies and reflection manuals and where you can discuss and develop your submission with the help of your peers.
- Web-based or face-to-face workshops given by Prof David Lane and other faculty, aimed at developing your unique and congruent model of practice.
- For your project work you will also receive guidance and support from dedicated research supervisors drawn from a range of disciplines through webcam tutorials and on-line workshops.